Answers to your FAQ’s
Welcome to my home office. I hope you enjoy your sessions here!
1) Please park in my driveway to the level of my front deck stairway. My entrance is the front door.
2) There is no waiting room inside, therefore please wait in your vehicle until I am ready for you.
3) Please wear a mask upon entering and hand sanitize. I will then take your temperature before we proceed.
4) There are 6 steps up into my treatment room. If this is a concern, please contact me. I will definitely be a happy to assist you.
5) We have a fury baby- Cat named Nash. If you have any concerns, please let me know. He is not allowed in the treatment room however he does roam the common areas. He can put in another area of the house if he is problematic.
6) All proper cleaning and sanitizing will be applied as recommended by Sask Public Health and MTAS ( Massage Therapist Assoc. Of Sask)
7) Debit, Visa, Mastercard, E-transfer and Cash is acceptable. Sorry- NO DIRECT BILLING.